Today was another doctors appointment, and another opportunity to see Kenna! =) I am now 22 weeks and 5 days, wow time flies! Kenna is 1.2 pounds, and in the 47th percentile.
Dr. Beckner told me we are right on target, and he would rather the baby be a little smaller than bigger! Doctor also mention that we need to pre register with the hospital, and this can be done online! Totally love that! I was also given my lab order for my lovely gestational diabetes test...I cannot wait to go drink some "flat sunkist." I plan to go within the next 2 weeks, and I will keep you update on the results. Say a prayer that it is negative!
Kris and I have finally decided on a middle name!! Kenna Brooke! What a spoiled little girl, and she hasn't even arrived!
My next appointment is Wednesday September 3rd. My appoinments will then be more frequent, and I will go every 3 weeks.
We have posted ultrasound pictures from todays visit below! Enjoy!
Kasey
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment