Monday, March 9, 2009

3 Months

I cannot believe that Kenna will be 3 months old in two more days. Today starts her 4th week at day care, and it is going great! I love the fact that she can be monitored online all day long, it makes me feel so much more comfortable leaving her in the mornings. I still try and arrive at different times to pick her up, just to double check and make sure she is taken care of! Can't figure out how they all know my name already..even the director! haha
Kenna loves her bath time, I think she would sit in her bath until she turned into a raisin if we would let her! Another thing she likes is her sleep...but she really only likes to sleep in her bed at her house. I was told by my mom that I was the same way..guess she gets that honest! She has been sleeping through the night for several weeks now!!! I am posting a few recent pictures below!






2 comments:

The Burgess' said...

Did Miss Kenna have a photo shoot?? She is the most beautiful little girl! The boys better watch out...she will be a heart breaker!

The Burgess' said...

Update your blog with more pics of that girl!!! Your driving me crazy! (It's not like I can't walk down the street and hold her or anything!)